domingo, 4 de outubro de 2015

New Patterns for October .... and for Halloween !!

Since my last post my cats have grown ... and have played a lot and made tantrums too ... but they are very cute and we love all very much !!

 

For 2015 Halloween we have 2 charming patterns:

Hallowcat Sampler

Halloween Banner
 

 Lately I've been thinking a lot in the house things ... and I created these pieces to brighten up your home ...

 

And for those who like a challenge ... this towel is all done in Algerian eyelet! You accept this challenge?



 Where you can find the patterns:

  PDF Files - downloadable (by e-mail )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please don´t let your e-mail address into your comment ... when I publish you e-mail will be for anyone ....let your e-mail in my contact page ... if you need contact me.
Thanks!!
Wal