terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016

New Page on Blog

From now on we have a gallery page ... when you stitch one or more patterns from WDC ... you can email me from contact page with your info (name/website) ... and I´ll upload there ... and link to your page. Please feel free to send any pictures you want ... they all will be welcome!!

To open the page we have Annette/California Stitcher and her Noel Mini Stocking Ornament from Just Cross Stitch Magazine Special Christmas Issue 2016

WDC Gallery


Change totaly the sibject ... finally I finish the White Crochet Blanket

 

and the cats are always doing something cute ...

 



Where you can find my Patterns
PDF Files - downloadable (by e-mail )
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please don´t let your e-mail address into your comment ... when I publish you e-mail will be for anyone ....let your e-mail in my contact page ... if you need contact me.
Thanks!!
Wal