sábado, 8 de julho de 2017

About my patterns ...

I would like to warn you that patterns will no longer be sold by distributors ... for now contact me if you want to buy some of my patterns or visit my "STORE" page right here on the blog ... we are in a process of change and While it does not happen we apologize for the inconvenience ... We thank you very much for all the support received during all these years and I know we can count on you in those years that will still come.

At the moment I am embroidering my pattern called Return Sampler and here is a photo with my progress ... I hope you like it !!

 
The cats, my fantastic four is growing and good!!
We'll see you soon with news !!


Where you can find my Patterns
PDF Files - downloadable (by e-mail )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please don´t let your e-mail address into your comment ... when I publish you e-mail will be for anyone ....let your e-mail in my contact page ... if you need contact me.
Thanks!!
Wal